It fits everything that makes a Mac a Mac inside an elegant 2-inch-tall, 6.5-inch square--just add your own keyboard, mouse, and display. The Mac mini also includes excellent video processing power from the integrated NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics chip, an ultra-fast FireWire 800 port, and dual video outputs--a Mini DisplayPort and a Mini-DVI port.
Officially, Mac mini is a desktop computer. But because it can go places no other desktop can go, it's been used everywhere from boats to server rooms, as the heart of an entertainment center--and even to power robots. Small, elegant, and unassuming, it has a sleek, anodized aluminum case and clean, white surface.
Inside its 2-inch-tall, 6.5-inch-square anodized aluminum enclosure, the Mac mini houses the fast Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
Continuing Apple's commitment to the environment, the Mac mini exceeds current Energy Star 5.0 requirements by consuming less than 14 watts when idle 45 percent less power than the previous generation. It's also made from highly recyclable aluminum, uses PVC-free internal components and cables, contains no brominated flame retardants, and even features smaller packaging.
It comes pre-loaded with Apple's Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard operating system--an operating system custom-designed for the advanced technology inside--and it also comes with the iLife '09 suite of applications, including iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband, and iTunes.
- Fast 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or Microsoft Office for Mac (both sold separately).
- 160 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 4 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD93and93plusmn;R DL/DVD93and93plusmn;RW/CD-RW)
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Dual video output options with Mini DisplayPort and Mini-DVI (includes Mini-DVI to DVI Adapter; optional Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter)
- Built-in mono speaker
- Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
What's in the box
Mac mini; Mini-DVI to DVI Adapter; 110W power adapter and power cord; install/restore DVDs; printed and electronic documentation
Limited Warranty A
Theres nothing like Mac mini. At just 6.5 inches square and 2 inches tall, its designed to take up far less room and use far less energy than any other desktop computer. Mac mini was engineered to fit a lot of computer into a little space. Its powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, with advanced NVIDIA graphics and fast DDR3 memory. Theres plenty of storage space up to 500GB1 for just about anything. And it comes with Mac OS X Snow Leopard, the worlds most advanced operating system. Who knew something so small could be so huge? Mac Mini-2.26GHz 93and93 160GB HD plus NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics Mini-DVI to DVI Adapter 110W power adapter and power cord Install/restore DVDs Printed and electronic documentation"
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds