Measuring just 1.29 inches thin and weighing just 2.33 pounds, the HP Mini is perfect for your always-on and always on-the-go lifestyle, providing a convenient alternative to your primary notebook PC as well as quick, easy access to online resources and digital entertainment--all at an exceptional value. Its 10.1-inch LED anti-glare display reduces reflection that can distract from the visual experience--especially when used outside--and the 92 percent full-size keyboard makes it easy to compose e-mail messages and edit documents. The included 3-cell battery provides up 3.75 hours of on-the-go computing power.
This netbook requires the purchase of a new two-year AT93and93T DataConnect plan, with affordable plans for both light and heavy users (see details below). An AT93and93T DataConnect plans offer you access to the nation93and93rsquo;s fastest 3G network, as well as free use of AT93and93T Wi-Fi service--featuring more than 20,000 hotspots nationwide.
The 3G-enabled HP Mini 110 for AT93and93T.
It comes pre-installed with the Microsoft Windows 7 Starter operating system, which combines the latest in reliability and responsiveness with the familiarity and compatibility of Windows. It includes new Windows 7 features like Jump Lists to help you to better find and manage files, and connecting to printers and peripherals is easier than ever. (Learn more about Windows 7 Starter below.)
A 160 GB hard disk drive (HDD) provides a wealth of on-the-go storage, and the Mini 110 is powered by the 1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 processor, which is designed especially for mobile devices and features an innovative hafnium-infused circuitry that reduces electrical current leakage in transistors to conserve energy. The integrated 54g Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) will keep you connected to e-mail and all your social networks, while the built-in HP Mini Webcam keeps you close to friends and relatives. Other features include 1 GB of RAM, built-in speakers and microphone, and a multi-format memory card reader.
- Windows 7 Starter makes small notebook PCs easier to use because it puts less between you and what you want to do--less waiting, less clicking, less hassle connecting to networks. And Starter combines the latest in reliability and responsiveness with the familiarity and compatibility of Windows. (Learn more)
- 10.1-inch LED-backlit display (1024 x 600 resolution)
- 1.60 GHz Intel Atom N270 processor combines performance and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile (Learn more)
- 160 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 1 GB DDR2 RAM
- 0.3-megapixel webcam with integrated microphone
- 54g Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
- 92 percent full-sized keyboard
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds