Franklin SCD-1890 Speaking Merriam-Websters Collegiate Dictionary, 11th Edition: Electronics. Newly updated and redesigned, the Speaking Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary sets the standard for electronic dictionaries. In addition to a library of over 200,000 words, the dictionary features biographical and geographical information, an interactive grammar guide, phonetic spelling correction, a basic calculator and many other useful functions. It even enables you to compile your favorite words into customized lists, making word studying much easier. It can perform in five different languages, translating freely between English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Newly redesigned speaking dictionary with 200,000+ words
- Clearly pronounces tough words and reads definitions
- Includes spelling corrector, grammar guide, geographical information, and much more
- 9 fun games help build vocabulary
- Local/World clock, built in organizer, calculator & currency/metric converter