Could not connect to Amazon|
The Handbook of Market Intelligence: Understand, Compete and Grow in Global Markets (9781119993643): Hans Hedin, Irmeli Hirvensalo, Markko Vaarnas: Books. Global companies spend millions of dollars on conducting Market Intelligence each year. Yet only 10% have achieved Market Intelligence capabilities that are truly world class. Such companies enjoy much higher efficiencies in decision making and strong return-on-investment on their Market Intelligence budgets.What are their secrets? What can the other 90% do in order to ensure they have their Market Intelligence scope, processes, deliverables, tools, organization and culture right?Get an insider's look at how the world's best international companies use Market Intelligence. This book provides over 40 enlightening case studies from companies such as Cisco Systems, ABB, Dunkin’ Brands and Statoil, as well as findings from two global surveys on Market Intelligence programs and trends. It also features a step-by-step roadmap to help companies raise their intelligence ambitions, by using the six Key Success Factors outlined in the World Class Market Intelligence Framework developed by the authors.Readers will be able to implement the practical ideas immediately and drive the systematic development of their own world class market intelligence functions – as well as benchmark their own results against global best practices.
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds