Online Store:Your Own eBook/eBay Business Visit Our Online Store
I am not sure what you are refering to.. You did not buy Saledaddy.com. You bought my ebook business, which can be put on your own server like that..
So you did not buy Saledaddy.com, if that is what you are thinking.. Or maybe, you are thinking something else?
I sold the materials to put on your server as a website..
2. Unzip the zip file into a folder/directory on your computer.. You should have many files, etc in the folder/directory you just unzipped into.
2. Upload all the contents of the folder/directory to your web space/server. If you do not have webspace, you can get it free at Yahoo Geocities http://geocities.yahoo.com/join/
and or Freewebs http://members.freewebs.com/
3. Once you get website space, you just use an FTP program, like SmartFTP to upload the ebooks to the website: http://www.smartftp.com/
. Or, if you have a free/low priced website, you might not be able to use FTP programs. So, for free websites, you should just use the upload tool that they provide when you get the free website.
4. All the ads and everything are situated and premade, so that you can from there have a foundation to add and expand onto..
Also, there is the dropshipping program and name brand product sources (for selling on ebay)..
--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Louis Ruiz <email@example.com> wrote:
From: Louis Ruiz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Name Servers
Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 3:26 PM
For some reason you are still hosing my website.
I need to have data to point it to the hosting sources.
Advanced Education Networks
The Roadblocks Many Encounter When Selling Online
- Its really hard to find a decent supplier.
- And when you find one, they cost too much to make a profit.
- Or, you are required to buy 100+ items just to make a decent profit.
- Also, trying to avoid bad product when doing trial and error.
The good news is I have done all this work for you. Matter of fact, I don't even mind giving you my suppliers' products right now, without payment. Why would I do that? Well, I make a little money on each item you sell and I know they are good items.
So, if you are interested in having access to weekly product updates from my suppliers, just sign up for my newsletter below. Please also put in your phone number, if you would like for me to contact you and answer any questions you may have or explain how the dropship system works.