Very very common and yet incorrect objections.
1. I don't sell ANY of the ebooks that are in the ebook vault. Further, if you understand my methods, you understand that the ebook is merely something you send to your customer and has little to do with making money..
Money is ALL in marketing. I am not sure how to say it any clearer than that..
Put this in Perspective here:
1. The TOPIC of the ebook is rather relevant solely per the interests of your customers.
2. Making a unique ad, which is BETTER and DIFFERENT from your competitors is key. I can show you how do to this.
3. The ebook does not sell itself. This is where 9 out of 10 people assume wrongly.
4. You have to CHANGE your thinking. You have the most common incorrect ideas about ebooks. 100's of ebooks is NOT going to make you money. I could make more money with ONE ebook marketed right than slapping 100 ebooks on ebay.
2. The methodology is different in marketing them.. If you are a vendor on clickbank, you have to find a good way to raise awareness to your product to potential sellers..
On ebay, you are selling direct to customers. You are not looking for sellers, however, I can show you how to do that also on ebay, as I have already done it successfully.
With ebay, I know it like the back of my hand. I can literally teach you how to sell anything on ebay, virtually.. I have not sold houses, so thats about the only thing I can not help you with..
3. Of course.. You have to pay for them and then sell them.. You can hire someone to ship for you, as I have done.. It isn't rocket science. And there are always ways to buy product, even if you do not have money..
4. If you have a handyman whom you hired to handle shipping your product, he can do simple fixes. If there a small fraction that is not repairable, often you can either use it for parts or sell it.. Like I said, I have someone ship for me and fix for me.. I STILL make good money..
Dropshipping, however, is generally a waste of time.. My methods WORK.. Dropshipping generally does not..
Mark Fang <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Thank you for your response.
I am going to give it a try and see how far I can make it successfully.
I do have a few questions presently for you. I'd like to know:
1. How would I be able to compete with you by selling the eBooks or the
eBook business on eBay and other online outlets where you may have
established yours already?
2. What's the differences between running the eBook business and promoting
products from the "Clickbank?"
3. Would there be any further investment necessary to acquire those products
(ones you are able to acquire for less than retail stores)?
4. If I opened a online or physical store selling electronics or other
products purchased from wholesalers. Should I be concerned about repair and
maintenance for the customers?
Your websites contain a lot of articles and information. I am a little
baffled and will need some time to digest all of the content, but I am going
to give it a try.
Thank you for your kindness and help. I look forward to learning and hearing