Will take your ideas into consideration. The thing that really makes it complex, and I am wondering your opinion, is that my ideas are not conventional.
So, most have these "ideas of what will work", they come to me, and the first thing I do is shoot down their bad ideas..
Like dropshipping. People say to me, "I want to dropship". So, I shoot down that idea right away.. I am sure some would just be turned off by that alone..
I had a women write me yesterday about her horrible dealings with dropshipping. I should just use her testimony and send that to people. Then, they don't need to hear my opinion. They can just look at what happens to people when they pay $300 to get into a "wholesale club" and find out all they have a crap product that is worthless..
She paid in like $1000 total to a few different "wholesale clubs" and other "dropshipping schemes". She sold their product and they would not ship. The margins of profit were horrible..
DVD MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES, HOME ELECTRONICS:
Well, the good news is I KNOW how do each one of those and have real ways to make money with them.
However, each one is separate. Totally separate in how you do them..
Here is just a simple rundown of what works:
Three ways ~
1. You have to buy them from Eastern Europe, as we call it the former USSR or perhaps maybe South America.
They are basically border-line illegal copies.. They are legal on techinicalities or illegal alltogether..
2. You buy them as larger lots of closeouts. Can be expensive to get going..
* Another common bad route would be basically a form of dropshipping (not even worth your time and I do not recommend).
** I can explain any of the above methods in detail, just ask.
This is a fun one.. Its all about the source.. There are literally hundreds of sources and it is EASY to find low prices.. BUT, here is where everyone makes the mistake..
1. You supplier is king with this one.. That is probably the most important factor to it all..
2. If the supplier doesn't have the current popular titles coming out, it is NOT worth your time. Now, you have cut out about 90% of those hundreds of suppliers.. They all have cheap prices, but few have good titles.
3. It might end up in the end that the best supplier for such a situation is a foreign supplier, where, again, it is borderline legal. I know you can easily buy DVD movies for about $4 bucks from foreign suppliers, top, current movies.. They are really on top of it..
Or, the alternative is searching through tons of sources just to find one good one..
I mean, look at all these sources here in Google.. Realize, only a few of these hundreds are good..
Some examples of companies (not necessarily good or bad):
1. This one is easy.. Genco:
2. There are many other suppliers rather than Genco, but Genco is the best and I use them currently.. I make about double what I pay on everything I get from there.
Here are some other companies:
3. I can show you how to sell them to max out your pricing and how to get someone else to work for you in a manner to ship your items and at the same time, you always come out ahead.. I do a proportion off the price or profits.. 15% of the price or maybe 30% of the profits as pay to the worker.. Works out good when you make double what you paid per sale..
Edson Buchanan <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Ok thats fine, we can do this. One thing though, you should really change your refund policy to three days not thirty days. A 30 refund tells me, the buyer would get to try it out and if it does not seem to work at the time, get a refund, three days would be enough to have the buyer look at your info, and if he/she does not like it, they can get a refund.
anyways enough of the refund thing.
My wife is in the nursing program and has 12 weeks left for the first year. I will email you for some ideas this weekend.
you are right, one year is a long time and I do beleive we can have something set up within that one year.
I'm applied for my business license and hope to have it by next week. did you get my other email about DVD's movies, video games, home electronics?