If you are a college student, you have a good chance..
But, you have to understand what they are doing..
Its actually pretty simple, yet it can become complex..
Essentially, here is the principle when you are making your ad:
* You are trying to reach those of your generation, probably most of them are in college. SO, you have to tell them all that they want to hear..
* What do they want to hear? They want to know how to pay for their college, buy a car, have the girls, etc.. Pretty obvious, right?
* Not to be cold here, but your audience is sophmores. What do I mean? Sophisticated Morons. Sounds bad, but its true.. I can tell as I have been studying his market..
* Basically, they want something they can wrap
around their dream. Something that will get them what they want.. But, they are sophisticated, so you need to present a real-istic story. Testimonies is one of the most effective methods of advertising and this hawaiian is using his own testimony and showing everyone that he has the car, he has the girl, he has the free time, he has all the bills paid and he is in college..
* See where I am going with this? In other words, you are selling the ad, not the eBook..
* The funniest part of this eBook this hawaiian is selling is he NEVER tells you anything about his business.. NOTHING about what the eBook contains. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All he does is tell you all the things you want can be solved and gotten by using his business strategies..
Starting to see the picture?
If you fully can make your ad as
convincing as his, you have a very good shot of getting tons of sales.
I believe you would even have a better chance than me, as I am old.. I am 30 already and I can tell that the college crowd won't easily bite on my testimony.. I am older and have been out of college a long time..
SO, all you do is write you ad to be like the above..
Here is some basics to writing ads:
Hi, I want to make an ebook and learn how to do what that hawaian people did. So I guess topic B or E. I want to be making at least half as much, Isnt there auction there main one because ive seen it all over ebay. Please help me become like those 2 people. If you want to know to help me, I am also a college student so maybe I can feed off of what they do. Thanks.
O'REILLY: All right, Lis ... I sell bibles in Tarzana, CA. Lenny comes in, & he's got a ... beard. He's wearing a dress ... I have to hire him?
LIS WIEHL: You can't not hire Lenny.
O'REILLY: Yes, but ... Don't you see my business point here? ... the state of Calif .. is forcing me to hire people that may be detrimental to my business.
LIS WIEHL: appearance shouldn't matter. When you're selling bibles.
O'REILLY: Ms. Rivers, you understand ... better than Lis
because she went to Harvard Law School, and that disqualifies her from common sense.