Actually, what you do is this:
1. Download them to your computer.
3. Once you get website space, you just use an FTP program, like SmartFTP to upload the ebooks to the website: http://www.smartftp.com/
4. Then, when creating an ebay auction, on Step 2 "Title & Description", between the title and description, it has a selection to make it a digital item, choose this and agree to it. It will have a blank space for "FILE TYPE, SYS. SPECIFICATIONS". You can leave it blank or just add in something like "Downloadable files (exe/
.pdf/ .zip) file".
5. Then, goto Step 4 "Payment & Delivery" and scroll down to the "Digital Item Delivery and Sale Tax" Section. In that section, there are two spaces for the link for your digital product that you are delivering. One is "Web address of digital item" and the other is "Delivery instructions". Put the web address from where you uploaded your ebook to your website and put any instructions like "Download the ebook to your computer and double click it to execute".
6. Finish the ebay auction and submit it.
Thats about all. From there, eBay will automatically deliver the ebook when it is bought and paid for. You will not have to do anything else..
Then, after you got all going good, I can show you how to automate the relisting of your auctions..
casey brubaker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
quick question? if i resell these ebooks where does the customer go to recevie them? do i down load them and then email them to the customer?
O'REILLY: All right, Lis ... I sell bibles in Tarzana, CA. Lenny comes in, & he's got a ... beard. He's wearing a dress ... I have to hire him?
LIS WIEHL: You can't not hire Lenny.
O'REILLY: Yes, but ... Don't you see my business point here? ... the state of Calif .. is forcing me to hire people that may be detrimental to my business.
LIS WIEHL: appearance shouldn't matter. When you're selling bibles.
O'REILLY: Ms. Rivers, you understand ... better than Lis because she went to
Harvard Law School, and that disqualifies her from common sense.