Yes, I am looking at her store. I did a search on resale rights:
She has a set of ebooks callled Big Daddy.. Interesting..
She has some interesting ebooks.
JUST REMEMBER, it is not the ebook, but how you sell the ebook that makes you the money.
The most sold ebook on ebay is not exactly top notch. But, his ad IS.
Its the Hawaiian guy here:
OK, here is my logical argument. If you want to make the most money selling ebooks, wouldn't you want to study the top selling ebook and the ad for it?
SOME NOTES ON HIS TECHNIQUE:
1. He uses the same technique I have used for information type products since 2001. Category Featured Dutch Auction Format. His most valuable auction netted him OVER $1000 profit. Just one auction. My record is 48 sales
at $18.90 each, but it was a printed information product, rather than an ebook. I used the exact same method he did.
2. His ads do NOT mention much details about the ebook. Matter of fact, you have no clue what the ebook is by the end of the ad. The REASON it sells, is because he tells you the "benefits" of buying his ebook. The benefits are you will make good money, work little time, spend a lot of time with your friends, girlfriend, etc. Just look at his ad. It is permeated with this.
3. Last, he does it convincingly. Many are not able to convince. But, I have learned of one trick that greatly increases your chance of convincing people. You write from the heart, being realistic. Basically, you have to believe or appear to believe in what you are selling them and not exaggerate. If you do this, this will put you above the rest..
WHICH EBOOKS TO BUY FOR RESALE RIGHTS:
1. Consider the topic of the ebook. Is it a popular topic?
2. Does the ebook seem to really provide something of real value? For instance, could it save the person $500? Could it help him make a lot of money? Will it help him achieve something that is difficult to acheive or obtain or is maybe expensive to obtain?
3. Does it sell well on ebay already?
stevenjc <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
well according to ebay my listing was cancelled because as according to ebay
Your item was not ended due to a report from a VeRO member. VeRO stands for
verified rights owner. Your item was ended by us because in order to offer delivery via email you must state in the listing that you have resale rights for your item. If you do have resale rights please state this in your listing when you relist your item.
so it looks like i have to check the box(maybe i forgot this time) and put the attention ebay i have master blah blah..........
oh for sales on digital products sometimes i see what other people sell and how much they sell.
the owner of this store is new and has good stuff some with resell rights
if i am selling digital products, i need to sell this kind of stuff, stuff thats good and has a good selling price
even if i have to buy some of this stuff.
turn around and sell it again (if it has resale
O'REILLY: All right, Lis ... I sell bibles in Tarzana, CA. Lenny comes in, & he's got a ... beard. He's wearing a dress ... I have to hire him?
LIS WIEHL: You can't not hire Lenny.
O'REILLY: Yes, but ... Don't you see my business point here? ... the state of Calif .. is forcing me to hire people that may be detrimental to my business.
LIS WIEHL: appearance shouldn't matter. When you're selling bibles.
O'REILLY: Ms. Rivers, you understand ... better than Lis because she went to Harvard Law School, and that disqualifies her from common sense.